Monday, October 3, 2011

Inspiration Unlimited

My mom and I flew to Vegas to go to this awesome event, Inspiration Unlimited!
We were very lucky to get to go to this event, it sales out in a day (so I've heard).
It's a weekend of six classes taught by different teachers and it's hosted by Teresa Collins 

 This is our amazing hotel
Green Valley Ranch Resort in Henderson, NV

 There were so many places to sit and lounge by the pool.. it was so much fun and perfect weather.

 Look at these beds! Fantastic huh?!?

 One of our many teachers Amber Packer, she taught the layouts (below) they are gorgeous!

 This was Our Group! Bridget, Lori, my mom and I

Us with Teresa Collins!

Scrappin' away



I have so many more photos of us eating and more of the pool.. there might be another post about this weekend and I need to take pictures of all the projects we did. :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously sooooo cute! I want to go next time. The resort looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete