Sunday, October 9, 2011

Beauty Stuff

I always love to know what people's choice of beauty products are
so I thought I would share some of my skin care products I use daily.

These products are from The Body Shop
I use their Seaweed line for combination/Oily skin
-Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
-Seaweed Clarifying Toner
-Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
-Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment
I used to use Clinique but one day decided to totally try something different and ended up loving this line! 

I just go this face mask, also from The Body Shop
Honey and Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask
Cleanse, polish and moisturize in one,  with oatmeal grains and organic honey.
It smells Yummy and OMG made my skin oh so soft and smooth. 
I absolutely love this product and recommend it! 

I love having all my makeup brushes all in one place and I really like having them all stand up that way they are really easy to grab.
I saw this idea via Pinterest :)

My newest polishes
The first one one the left is OPI- DS Classic. It has a hologram effect when sunlight hits it. So PRETTY!
Middle one is OPI- Princesses Rule! It's a tinted pink shimmer.
Last one is OPI- Mod About You. I love this one it's just a simple pink.

Have you seen these? I love the idea to use them as an earring holder.
I bought this at Tai Pan. I think it was only $5.

Hoped you enjoyed this random little post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment