Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31st is my favorite

I knew when I bought this pumpkin I wanted to do something creative with it. I came up with the idea of using the i-rock on it. 


 This is how it turned out! Isn't pretty fabulous!?
Oh and did I mention this pumpkin was from the Dollar Store!

 For those who don't know what the i-rock is, it's a tool my Imaginisce. You place gems where you would like them, turn on the tool which heats up and hold the tool on the gem until it melts to the surface. 


Here is my halloween decor for this year! 
I say this all the time, but I NEED a house. This is all the space I have to decorate and I NEED MORE!!

 These were also Dollar Store pumpkins. We glittered them (you can see on my shelf the end result) they were so much fun to do. We used Mod Podge and sprinkled the glitter on then coated them with a clear coat of spray paint.

Again.. Dollar Store spiders. We glitters them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment