Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

We started out Christmas Eve by heading up to Park City and eating lunch.

The huge group (and a few were missing)


This is what happen every Christmas Eve, my mom and aunt dress up and come out dancing. It is always quite a show!


The kids faces are priceless, they have no idea what is going on and why their grandma's are so weird! Lol


With our gift bags


And this is Wes being welcomed to the family by my cousin Valery, getting pushed into the pool. Wes's face was pretty priceless.


Drinking hot cocoa until late in the morning while sitting by the fire place in the lobby.
It was a very fun night and I'm glad Wes was here to share his first Christmas with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You guys are so cute and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete