Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A little gift each month

Have you heard of Birchbox
I kept hearing about it on blogs and Pinterest and it sounded pretty awesome so I gave it a try. It's a box of goodies that come to you once a month for only $10(including shipping) Each month different beauty products are sent to you to test, if you love it you can order the full size of it online.


This month I was sent a full size eyeliner, face moisturizer, bar of soap, perfume sample and a magnet. 
Last month I got a nail polish, a face wash, lip conditioner etc. 
I love it, it feels like my birthday once a month!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh I was so excited i went there to sign up. they are sold out... boo! Super fun for you though :) I will just have to live through you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold Out!? How werid! Boo im sorry :(

    ReplyDelete