Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Well as of right now it's raining and pouring... But as for Saturday it was a beautiful day!

So we headed to the Riverwoods and Not only did the Riverwoods get a complete makeover but they have put in so many yummy places to eat at and some awesome new stores.. 
My moms friend Bridget and her two girls came down so we could check it out. 

First we ate at Malawi's Pizza
This was the dessert pizza.. So Yummy!

Bridget and Bree and all the yummy pizzas 

Right across the street is the Provo Beach Resort which is so awesome! They have games, a ropes course, laser tag.. and lots more.. OH Yeah and this beautiful Carousel which I'm in love with, it makes me happy

Eating ice cream while walking around looking at all the fun things you can do

Wishing I was actually on a beach somewhere sitting on surf board

AND they have this awesome indoor surfing.
I need to try this, it looked like a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment