Monday, April 11, 2011

It's almost here..

Yep Easter!! My FAVORITE holiday!
This has got to be the cutest bunny. You should see how it hops, it is so CUTE!
Emery was having fun watching it hop


And eating it




Here are my Easter decorations. I love decorating for every holiday


My sis and I got the cute little hopping chick and bunny. But I feel bad for Ash she got a broken chick that hops backward. Lol

Im hoping for good weather for Easter. For our family Easter hunt (that I finally get to go to since I now don't work Saturdays Yay) and all the fun festivities and of course just to have good weather... it is much needed. 
I hope everyone enjoys Easter as much as I do. It's such a great holiday and it's like celebrating Spring.. So bring on the Spring weather and stay PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment