Sunday, September 25, 2016

Blakely's Room

I've been wanting to share details of Blakely's room and I finally got it somewhat organized so that I could do so. I love how it turned out, the color scheme I wanted to go with was mint, grey and of course when you have a girl there will definitely be some pink in there. 

 
When you walk into her room this little wall is what you first see. I found that Pink "B" book and decorated around that.Then the girls at work gave me that Paris book and it all came together from there. 
Mint Baskets: Target
White frame: Ikea and I designed the bird print inside 
Glass jar: Ikea.. I added a few little toys in it
 White Shelf: Ikea
B book: Michael's 
Pennant Banner: Fabric from Hobby Lobby, I sewed the banner
Flamingo: Carter's 
Glitter Heart canvas: I DIY'd, using a canvas and loose glitter
No More Monkeys canvas: Hobby Lobby
Dresser: Walmart
Bow Knobs: Land of Nod
Mint basket: Tj Maxx
Necklace holder (for her bows): Target
Mint tray: Target

Basket on the left: Tj Maxx
Basket on the right: Home Goods 

I keep diapers and wipes in the basket and lotions in the tray.

I still need to hang those two canvas prints above the crib, but haven't gotten the chance to yet.
Canvas prints: Costco 13x13
Crib: Wayfair
Leopard rug: Target
Gold Frames on the right: Michael's  

Pillow: Target
Mermaid: Home Goods
Elephant: Home Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment