Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Soon to be...

Soon to be Mrs. Jacobson... & Soon to be our first house!!!!

We put an offer in on this house and two days later they accepted it.
I literally have been dreaming and placing furniture in my sleep ever since I heard the good news. 

 Seriously we are SO excited for our first little starter home, it is so perfect!


It was built in 1910, But was totally remodeled inside!

Kitchen, dining area and washer and dryer.

View from the living area into the kitchen.
Master bedroom

Master bath

Two bedrooms upstairs

I really can't believe we won't have to ever pay any rent, we are feeling so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to help decorate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see it!! It look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also your blog is so cute & i wanna follow you but im a tard & dont know how to follow you help a sista out??:]

    ReplyDelete