Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Because

Because I have been sitting here all night reading blogs I felt the urge to blog something. So I found a picture from the Marine Ball weekend in Las Vegas. Too bad when I look through pictures of Wes and I it makes me want him home so dang bad. Im crossing my fingers he will get out sometime in April, but that's just a wish because I know how the military works. I guess that just means I can sit her and "try" to save money and get bills paid.
Well nighty night y'all sweet dreams

Oh yeah, when I put this dress on Wes said I looked like a polygamist. I guess you would have to see the whole thing (Not at all polygamist looking) I had to convince him it was trendy. Maybe it looked that way though because I was wearing flats and it should be worn with heels. But anywho.. still trendy, Trust me! Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment