Sunday, July 10, 2011

The start of a two week vacation with Wes

I flew into Palm Springs, CA and Wesley was waiting for me to pick me up. I landed at 9p.m. and it was around 104 degrees I was like instantly dying of heat but I loved it at the same time because I just love the heat and love warm summer nights.
I have only been to 29 Palms one other time but this street makes me laugh and I had to Wes stop so I could get a picture by it.

Yep.. Kickapoo!!! HeeHee


Being so excited to be with him :)

This is in front of the armory where Wes works, He is with India Battery and is a Lance Corporal! 




When we drove home we went to his cousins graduation in Vegas at UNLV. His cousin graduated with High Honors with only about 50 other kids out of a class of 400 kids! We were so proud of her!  

Outside after graduation

Her awesome graduation cake!!



This is us getting back to Utah and spending time together! 
And Wes and his stylish hat! 

Wes with his dog Tilly and his 3D glasses we got from seeing Cars2 in 3D the night before

US!!!


I'll be posting about the 4th of July weekend and our engagement next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment