Thursday, May 19, 2011

So FLY!

Airplanes are on my mind.. Why?
Reason 1: Im flying to Palm Springs to see Wes the end of June and driving back home with him!
Reason 2: Elliette's Bday isn't until July but her Bday theme is pink and purple airplanes (and the reason for her airplane themed party is because her dad is a pilot and Ash is pretty obsessed with planes and because they are just "PLANE CUTE" heehee 
Reason 3: I have been wanting to make paper planes. I have been seeing them everywhere, So Cute!
Reason 4: My sister Ashley and I have our cute little business called Just Plane Cute, For Invites and announcements we design. 

Paper Planes! Made out of maps!

Love Planes!

Wouldn't it be fun to dress up like this just to ride on a plane!


Here is Wes in Thailand! 
 I was SO jealous when I saw him with this BIG balloon! I have always wanted one of these big balloons (NO JOKE). Balloons make me happy, SERIOUSLY (Im very easy to please)
I told him to bring me home one in every color so I could float to him any time I wanted just like on Up!
One of my favorite movies!
 If only this were really possible ;)

2 comments: