Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 10 of 2010


1. Best finds at yard sales and DIY projects
2. My niece Emery Alexa being born
3. Quick trips to Las Vegas
4. Getting the most awesome job
5. Getting my associates in Graphic Design

6. Buying my first SLR camera
7. Paying off my last car and buying a new one
8. Great Friends
9. The Marine Ball with my best friend Wes

10. Our Christmas Miracle!
WOW thats all I can say, seriously my dad is amazing and made it through what statistics said he shouldn't have. My family is SO blessed and I could not even imagine not having my dad here today. He still needs to be here for many years to be able to walk me down the aisle and see more of his grandchildren born.
Thanks for everything you do for me and our family we are so grateful.
I LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment